Representing a variety of disciplines – including oncology, nephrology, haematology, pharmacology, supportive care — C-KIN members are expert cancer professionals who support our organisation’s aim to improve the management of cancer patients with renal failure and cancer therapies renal tolerance. Join our expert community today to access exclusive benefits and help C-KIN improve patient care through better knowledge and awareness on Cancer and the Kidney related issues.
Please note that C-KIN membership (except Corporate Membership) is individual and based on the following categories:
- Expert Membership (100 Euro/year)
Any scientist or physician working in the fields related to cancer and/or the kidney who has proven to have contributed to knowledge to the field shall be considered for Expert membership. Expert Members will be selected among Associate Members by the C-KIN Board and announced each year during the General Assembly. View C-KIN Expert Members 2016 here.
- Associate Membership (100 Euro/year)
Any scientist or physician working in the fields related to cancer and/or the kidney shall be considered for Associate membership.
- Trainee Membership (60 Euro/year)
Trainees, certified by their Director of Training Program, shall be considered for Trainee membership. The membership would be for the duration of their training, renewable annually, and for one year following their training to allow time to qualify for Expert or Associate membership.
Membership benefits are as follows:
- Complimentary access to C-KIN.org members only section, the gateway to scientific resources on Cancer & the Kidney
- Complimentary access to a wealth of tools to enhance patient care at www.sitegpr.com
- Complimentary access to members only discussion forums to network around best practices and case studies
- Opportunity to serve on C-KIN Committees (Expert and Associate Members only)
- Opportunity to serve on the C-KIN Board and Executive Committee (Expert members only)
- Discounted registration fee for C-KIN events
- And many more to come!
Support the C-KIN mission and join the exclusive expert Cancer & the Kidney International Network today!
The Corporate Membership Category is open to pharmaceutical companies and industry partners who want to demonstrate a commitment to supporting the C-KIN mission of improving patient care through better knowledge and awareness on Cancer and the Kidney related issues.
There are 3 Corporate membership Categories: Diamond, Gold, Silver.
For more information on C-KIN Corporate Membership, please contact the C-KIN Global Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org